About Me

My name is Mario Velasquez. I'm 15 years old and go to Linda Marquez High School. In my free time I like to play basketball, listen to music, or just chill with friends. My favorite sports are basketball and Football. My favorite sport teams are the Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans Saints

Monday, November 4, 2013

Genetic Counselor

Duties and Responsibilities
A genetic counselor informs patients on how genetics have affected their life. A genetic counselor can also inform a family on their heritage and how their heredity can affect their lives. A genetic counselor will also tell you which diseases you are at risk of getting based on your family history.

Salary $49,000-$64,000

Education
A master’s degree in genetic counseling is required to become a genetic counselor. Prior volunteer work is encouraged to have before you begin getting your masters.

Would you like to be a Genetic Counselor?
wouldn't want to be a genetic counselor because it doesn’t interest me. To me this career seems boring.
Choose the Right

No comments:

Post a Comment