About Me

My name is Mario Velasquez. I'm 15 years old and go to Linda Marquez High School. In my free time I like to play basketball, listen to music, or just chill with friends. My favorite sports are basketball and Football. My favorite sport teams are the Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans Saints

Monday, April 21, 2014

Clinical Manager

Duties and Responsibilities
Clinical managers are a type of medical and health service manager who work as managers in both administrative and medical capacities to ensure that the establishment for which they work for runs smoothly. Clinical managers often work for doctor’s offices, long-term care facilities, and outpatient facilities.

Salary: $88,000

Educational Requirements
In order to become a clinical manager you will need to have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in medical services administration or health care administration.

Would you like to be one?

I wouldn’t want to be a clinical manager because it doesn’t interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment