About Me

My name is Mario Velasquez. I'm 15 years old and go to Linda Marquez High School. In my free time I like to play basketball, listen to music, or just chill with friends. My favorite sports are basketball and Football. My favorite sport teams are the Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans Saints

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Student Success Statement
“Obedience sums up our entire duty.”
-Hosea Ballou

What this quote means is that the number one duty in our lives should be obedience. We should be obedient to everyone we meet and everything they tell us. For example if someone tells us not to go into the kitchen it is our duty to respect what they say and be obedient and not go in the kitchen. If we are obedient to others then in return they will show obedience to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment