About Me

My name is Mario Velasquez. I'm 15 years old and go to Linda Marquez High School. In my free time I like to play basketball, listen to music, or just chill with friends. My favorite sports are basketball and Football. My favorite sport teams are the Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans Saints

Monday, June 2, 2014

Life Planning Goals Reflection

I believe that I've been doing good in the progress of my life planning goals.  I achieved around 15 or so goals, which is a lot in the short time span of one semester. In order to achieve the other 85+ goals I must read my goals daily, because if I picture myself accomplishing these goals then it will help me work towards them. So from now on I am committing myself to read all my goals daily for about 2 or more minutes. My number one goals is to have about 30 or more goals done by the end of the year. And hopefully when I leave high school I will have all my goals accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment