About Me

My name is Mario Velasquez. I'm 15 years old and go to Linda Marquez High School. In my free time I like to play basketball, listen to music, or just chill with friends. My favorite sports are basketball and Football. My favorite sport teams are the Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans Saints

Monday, June 2, 2014

“Obedience is central to becoming, happy and remaining happy”
-David A. Bednar

What this quote means is that obedience is a key to achieving happiness. If you are obedient to others around you, you will begin to feel happier. And if you continue being obedient to others then you will continue being happy, it’s that simple. So it is important to be obedient to others as the amount of obedience you show to them will be reflected back to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment